1.28.2011

Favorites

It has been a while since I shared some of my favorites and I always have lots of favorites!!


First up - a fave for the kiddos in the house.  My kids like applesauce pretty well but ever since I bought these cute little GoGo squeeZ tubes of applesauce, it is the FAVORITE thing to eat at our house.  They aren't cheap but they do sell the apple/apple at Costco and they work out to about $0.50 each.  They have been nice to take as a quick, portable snack for my boys but Chase still hasn't figured out how to eat them without squeezing it all out first.  I think next time I may try and freeze a few to see how that works.  They have no sugar in them and they also have different varieties such as apple/peach, apple/banana, apple/cinnamon and apple/strawberry.  You can find them at Whole Foods & Sprouts.  Love them! 


Now for a "grown-up" favorite.... I actually mentioned this in Week 4 of my Project 52 post.  One of my all-time favorites are the cloth-bound Penguin classics.  I started collecting these last year and after Christmas and my birthday my collection is up to 8 books!  How exciting to have so many of my favorite books with such beautiful cover illustrations (done by Coralie Bickford-Smith) I believe there are about 25, or so, available through Amazon for a very reasonable price - around $13 each.   I love my little collection and can't wait to keep adding to it. 

No comments: