1.15.2010

Favorites

I was sitting at the computer working on a project listening to some tunes and after the 3rd song in 10 minutes was about "breathing" I realized I have a lot of songs about breathing. Super random, I know. So I just did a quick keyword search in my library - 16 songs with a variation of breathing just in the title. Now I'm trying to read into it, wondering if there's a message there I'm not getting. Anyone care to try and interpret for me?

Anyway, so my favorite 5 "breathing" songs:

1. "Keep Breathing" - Ingrid Michaelson
2. "Breathe In, Breathe Out" - Mat Kearney
3. "Just Breathe" - Pearl Jam
4. "Breath Me" - Sia
5. "Breathe" - Taylor Swift (with Colbie Caillat)

Honorable Mentions: "Every Breath You Take" by the Police for my favorite old school and "Breath of Heaven" by Amy Grant for favorite Christmas

3 comments:

Brecken said...

So funny! I love all of those songs. they are great! so glad you are back to the blogging.

Tosha Mack said...

I didn't realize that I had half these songs on my playlist-- luckily I looked before I purchased them again. I don't know names of songs... someone has to sing it to me. One you forgot that I love-- TAKE MY BREATH AWAY by Berlin. Love the oldies, but goodies.

Marilee said...

There are a few "breathing" songs you are missing but since they are of a genre (country) you are not a fan of I won't hold it against you that they're not on your list :-). So funny that you noticed all the songs you were listening to were about Breathing. You are so smart! ;-)