10.06.2009

More Chase

Chase is 8 weeks today. I cannot believe it! Even though I can't remember life before him and I do feel like the last eight weeks have been a fog, it is going way too fast. He's been such a sweet little addition to our family and his arrival has made our family seem closer. My favorite are the times in the evening or on the weekend when we all end up on the couch or our bed and we just all ooh and aah over Chase. Such a big impact by such a little person!


3 days old and not too happy about his first bath




1 week old

3 weeks old

5 weeks old

3 comments:

Tosha Mack said...

He is such a little man! Love all the pics!

Brad and Colleen said...

HE is so cute. I have been thinking about you and wanted to call its been way to long, but I know that Jer just got back so I don't want to take away from your family time. I will call soon, or call me when you get a chance. Cute family. Hope things are going great!

cheryl said...

You have such a beautiful family! We are so happy for you guys. I love all the photos and the new posts!!