8.21.2008

Busy Bloggers!

I'm still working on getting my blog caught-up but have been having too much fun catching up on everyone's posts. Originally I thought I had about 80 posts to catch up on, per my RSS reader. It was wrong - it must only be able to keep track of so many new posts then start dropping them off as ones I have read. My amazing friend Courtney, who has five young children including a set of triplets and did a cross-country move this summer, had about 40 posts alone. You amaze me, Courtney!

So thanks to everyone for having such a great, fun, summer and posting so many cute pictures and entries on your blogs. I'm having a great time living your fun moments with you and will get mine caught up soon enough!

2 comments:

Brecken said...

I'm glad you've rejoined the blogging world. I've missed you!

Gomez said...

Hey Tam....it's about time! Just Kidding, I have really sucked at blogging this summer too! I have finally updated my blog now....so take a peek.