2.01.2010

Favorites

I recently used a Pottery Barn gift card that I had to purchase their Bedford large recharging station.  I've had my eye on this for a long time and when it went on sale and I had a gift card I decided to do it!  Why didn't I buy this two years ago???  I LOVE it!  It is such an easy way to stay organized and it makes my electronic life so much easier. 

I keep my the things I use most plugged in and read to go:  my card reader, iPhone, camera battery charger (DSLR) and my WD external drive.  It also has a little drawer that I keep our Flip Video camera, iPod charger, batteries for my keyboard and mouse, flash drives, my Canon battery charger (point & shoot) and an extra USB cable.

Great item!  I only wish my computer had about 3 more USB ports and that they made a charging station with 8 docks.

1 comment:

Brecken said...

That thing is amazing! I might have to place that on my list of things that I must have.